• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How many actually lost the crown?

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Hi everybody! It's just interesting, how many people actually lost crown on their v5 POs/UPOs? Thank You!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tap-a-Talk

kazin326

Known Member
24/9/09
I didn't lose mine but it did become stripped and I had to replace it and install gen crown and tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
I didn't lose mine but it did become stripped and I had to replace it and install gen crown and tube

Thanks for answer. Going to order one but this additional money on gen crown and tube, installing it make it more expensive than 140$ with DG movt

kazin326

Known Member
24/9/09
Thanks for answer. Going to order one but this additional money on gen crown and tube, installing it make it more expensive than 140$ with DG movt

Should only cost about $50 for the gen crown and tube. It's a very easy install. You get some JB Weld epoxy and that's all. Of course you need your screw drivers and such. You may make a mistake by pressing the stem indent pin too far and cause urself a keyless works issue but that's just even more fun bc now u get to learn how to fix a keyless works! It honestly looks and sounds difficult but it's not at all and was a lot of fun and great learning experience. I feel confident enough now to do that repair any day

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Should only cost about $50 for the gen crown and tube. It's a very easy install. You get some JB Weld epoxy and that's all. Of course you need your screw drivers and such. You may make a mistake by pressing the stem indent pin too far and cause urself a keyless works issue but that's just even more fun bc now u get to learn how to fix a keyless works! It honestly looks and sounds difficult but it's not at all and was a lot of fun and great learning experience. I feel confident enough now to do that repair any day

Yes, I know the price. They are 15 GBP at cousinsUK, but do they ship to Belarus? Another watch in my list is Tag Aquaracer 500m for 218$ with clone ETA. They both are amazing so I can't decide!