• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how is this PO 42 bezel?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I got one of those. They made a mistake with the first order though. They sent me one for a 45.5. not the 42mm version.

They handled it well and I got the correct model sent. Looks like the Gen pearl will transplant perfectly.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Luxury deals and Wholesale Outlet are both in Houston TX. Probably the same seller or related. The only way to tell if that is a direct transplant is to see the underside of the bezel. You should be ok, but I think you will need to mill a pocket for the gen pearl.

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
not sure you know? i contacted both of them since both won't sell to israel. wholesaleoutlet said it's gonna be $40 shipping (!) and the other one said sure no problem. i'm thinking 2 different people.

the thing is right now that i can't really find a gen pearl and if i'm not mistaken these cannot be bought OEM right? only used seamaster inserts from ebay that for now are none existent.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
R2 is the gen pearl swap Master! Wait until you guys see what he did to my 5GPO :lol:

You have to keep trying ebay for a used Gen insert. Easier said than done though.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
I've never been fortunate enough to have R2 do my pearl mods but I've seen all of Q's watches and he is by far the BEST!

R2 is the gen pearl swap Master! Wait until you guys see what he did to my 5GPO :lol:

You have to keep trying ebay for a used Gen insert. Easier said than done though.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
not sure you know? i contacted both of them since both won't sell to israel. wholesaleoutlet said it's gonna be $40 shipping (!) and the other one said sure no problem. i'm thinking 2 different people.

the thing is right now that i can't really find a gen pearl and if i'm not mistaken these cannot be bought OEM right? only used seamaster inserts from ebay that for now are none existent.

You are probably correct on that they are not related. Just a coincidence. WO will stick it to you for sure. ;) Yeah buy the gen , used on the bay and swap it out, that is the cheapest way.

Thanks 5. I am not the best nor the master. I just helped out a friend. :)

I've never been fortunate enough to have R2 do my pearl mods but I've seen all of Q's watches and he is by far the BEST!

Yeah, unfortunately, I am not a watchsmith and all the stuff I do is mostly for folks who can afford to lose everything, meaning shit can hit the fan. ;) Although I have mostly messed up my own stuff before I worked on others. ;)