• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How does this Seamaster Pro case look on ebay?

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
My answer to you is don't waste your money on another "After Market" Case save up and go for the real deal.

And like the previous post, how does this one differ form the one you have now?

glitch

Known Member
20/3/06
Agree on all replies above

Gen SMP's can be had for a reasonable price.

For the price of that aftermarket case, you can get Andrew's asian version for $108. Since you still need to add a movement and dial to that aftermarket case, you can just get an ETA version for about $228 also from our dealers here.

If you REALLY need to get accurate, then you'd need to upgrade the hands (rep hands are short) and upgrade the dial. At that point, you'd be close to gen pricing.

OR, find someone here selling a watch with already upgraded parts. Much more reasonable (and sane) :D

$0.02

sniffy

Horology Curious
29/7/06
Thats a lot for all the answers guys. As soon as I posted this I realised I was being goofy. I just received the SMP from Silix last week and was itching to have it modded. My thinking was a more accurate HEV location and bezel color/pearl.

Coming to my senses ,I realized that if I was not told about the HEV and the slightly different bezel color I would have never of noticed. In truth, it doesn't bother me. The only mod That would be practical for me is the reluming. And I have contacted Ziggy about that.

Over all this is an awesome watch!