• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How does it work? (buying from store)

migueloliveira

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/11
Hi,

I'm going to made today an order of the new CrPO, however I do have some questions that I need your help.

Until today I just bought one rep, and the sale was made by e-mail, so I have any experience with the stores.

Please, see my next questions:

1 - I do not know if I'm going to buy it in TrustyTime or in Perfect Clones (bouth have a great reputation, like you know much better then me), however it look to me the same shop. I'm telling this because the textes "layout", etc, are the same and with the same font and colors.

2 - How does it work the shipment by UK (I am from UE but i'm not in UK). It's an item that I do need to add in my basket? Õr I send an e-mail to the seller that I want the shipment by UK?

3 - How does it work the QC pics? I made the order and after that the seller send to me the QC pics?

I think that are only these questions that I need to know before I made the order in one of the shops. :)

My best regards,
Miguel

D

d4m.test

Just one more question that I forget. I pay the shipment to UK + the shipment to my country? Or I pay the shipment to my country + the shipment from UK to my country?

My best regards,
Miguel

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well mate, considering neither of those are trusted dealers here you are asking the wrong people. Few here buy from either of them.

D

d4m.test

Hi Trailboss99. Now i'm confused. :) But Andrew from TrustyTime and Joshua from Perfect Clones are not "famous" arround here?

I'be been reading a lot of reviews about the new CrPO and the idea that I have is that almost all watchs (CrPO) where bought from them.

My best regards,
Miguel

ahawkeyeguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/13
Hey Miguel,

As trailboss said... Neither Andrew or Joshua are in our Trusted Dealers list.
you can find the list here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/trusted-replica-dealers-168

It's not that noone here knows who they are/has ever bought from them, but, the vast majority of people on RWI work pretty much exclusively with our TD's.

A

Hi Trailboss99. Now i'm confused. :) But Andrew from TrustyTime and Joshua from Perfect Clones are not "famous" arround here?

I'be been reading a lot of reviews about the new CrPO and the idea that I have is that almost all watchs (CrPO) where bought from them.

My best regards,
Miguel

D

d4m.test

Now I get it. They are sellers but are not the official sellers from RWI. Thanks. ;) :) On this particular case I'm going to buy in one of them, because apparently only they have this watch. :)

My best regards,
Miguel

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
Now I get it. They are sellers but are not the official sellers from RWI. Thanks. ;) :) On this particular case I'm going to buy in one of them, because apparently only they have this watch. :)

My best regards,
Miguel

The Trusted Dealers here on RWI can get you any of the watches these guys have, if you know which watch you want contact our TD's and send them a photo of the watch you want.

Both Ryan (InTime Watches) and Sead (Supermirrors) can get you any watch these guys can, some of the others as well probably.

Camaro95

2/4/11
Silix has sourced well for me.
Ryan is gaining a strong following as well.

Stick with our TDs, you won't be disappointed... and if you are, the issues can be resolved pretty quickly.