• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how can i tell if my friends titanium

subenvy

Known Member
29/4/06
my friend just got a titanium omega Seamaster Professional black face and i would love to bust him for it being fake he said he payed 2400 for it out of a store in the mall. thanks for the help guys :)

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Hmmm... Omega only release the Titanium Seamaster Pro as 150th Anniversary version with grey metal dial and non limited edition electric blue dial. No black dial for non chrono. there's black dial with america's cup in Ti too... How do you know it's a fake?

subenvy

Known Member
29/4/06
i dont know that its a fake i just want to know how to tell so if it is i can bust him. plus he paid 2400 for it so i would hope its real.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Sorry, they did release with black dial, Speedmaster style bracelet in Ti. No fakes Seamaster in Ti that I am aware of. Watch is very light due to material use. And it is overpriced. At that amount you can get mint condition Anniversary edition or the chrono America's Cup edition.