• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hour Vision

sean.d

7/7/09
Hi all,
I got this from a fellow member and would first like to say thank you for a nice smooth transaction.
The seller was selling the watch but also had a box set for sale as well, so I took them both and haven’t been disappointed by either. I didn’t know much about the watch other than the brand name, but was drawn to it by its elegant dressy look.
I have since read a preview of the watch listed in By-Tors Omega guide, Toad Torrent at rwg wrote it and I must say it was very well done, but this particular model doesn’t quite fit in there. The main flaw that I can see on the dial is the date window, just not positioned in the disk far enough. The colouring of the dial is something I have no idea about, it is silver but it gets a golden tint in some light. The movement doesn’t compare to any in the preview and in my opinion better and by far closer to the gen.

The watch band is missing the gold omega logo, something I may try to source as I think this one will be staying with me. I would also like to try and find a leather strap with deployment buckle.

Here are the pics

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I like it a lot. Congrats. :) So that is an Asian 21J?? They did a pretty good job, I am impressed actually.

sean.d

7/7/09
Thanks guys. R2D4 the movement I don't know 2813 it is descibed as

Migge

Renowned Member
15/1/09
Wear it well Sean, its a beauty!

Its a 21j movement. They did one h*ll of a job with the finish on this one. Looks absolutely stunning!

// Mike