• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont: to me he's no.1

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I picked up today my latest order from Hont: a PAM 390, a jlc master geographic and a channel j12 for the wife.

As always fast and kind communication, ultra fast shipment, wonderful watches.
This game is all about trust and so far all I have say is this guy is a top bloke and he deserves mine.

Pics:

I changed the rep strap on my jlc with one I had at home unused, I think it looks nice:

:cheers:

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
All great watches, and the strap is just WOW!!!
Where did you get it, by the way? It would fit my gold JLC MG even better.
;)

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Thanks Luth :)
I got that strap here.
It's quite inexpensive and it's not real croc, but I must say the grain is very well executed and strap is quite soft.
BTW I had to cut it a little at the buckle 'cause the strap is 22/20 and the jlc is 22/18.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
hont is da! men ! my number 1 dealer as well , and i heard (bmw told me) that he has a huge cock!

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Wow is right...awesome dealer.......awesome watches

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
hont is da! men ! my number 1 dealer as well , and i heard (bmw told me) that he has a huge cock!
:rofl:
Well, that's something I definitely don't want to check, I think bmw's opinion can be trusted ;)

SDM333

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/13
Hont is a great TD to work with. Bought 4 timepieces and some straps and buckles from him so far and all the deals went smoothly.

iamthestig

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Very nice pieces Bud... Apparently Hont says there is a problem with customs in China at the moment. I'm still waiting for him to respond to my emails. Taking long.

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Very nice pieces Bud... Apparently Hont says there is a problem with customs in China at the moment. I'm still waiting for him to respond to my emails. Taking long.

Hont didn't mention customs problems with me, but this order did take some more than the previous. I thought this had to do with the fact I had to change a watch 'cause it was out of stock.. What did you order?

Hont will come through for sure, however the wait is always the worst part!
:cheers:

Aura

Horology Curious
19/8/09
I recently received a rolex explorer II from hont on the 4th of September a day before my birthday,yes there were lots of customs problems in china. Fedex even phoned me to tell me the reasons why they had rejected my package. I really thought I'd never see my rolex on my wrist however hont worked his magic & it arrived via dhl to uk. Great bloke & this is why he is a trusted man.

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Glad things sorted up for you! :thumbsup: