• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont Review 5 Watches + Pictures

Zako

Horology Curious
10/11/09
Hello,

first I want to write about the orders, delivery and so on, then I post pictures of the purchased watches.

1. Order Rolex 2008 Sub ceramic bezel, swiss mov.:

I ask Hont for the price for watch and received the price two hours later. Next day I place the order and pay via credit card. Hont received the confirmation of the credit card company 2 day later and send the watch to me. So 4 day after order and payment the watch was on his way via dhl and arrived 2 day later in customs. But that was it. The parcel was at customs for 3 days. So I called dhl, they told me, customs confiscated the package. Bad Luck and it was my first order :arghh:.

I made contact to hont and told him the problem, he promised me that he will send a replacement, what he already did with the third order placed by me. :)So you will find the short review and the photos of the watch under the third order.

2. Order Pam 111 swiss mov and Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Ultimate Edition 45 mm. (the first order was at this point still on its way)

Asked Price, get price 2 hours later (on sunday!!!). I ordered on monday and pay on monday via western union. Hont send the watch on Tuesday. I got the tracking number on Thuersday and the watch arrived on monday (1 week after order, thats very nice). No customs problem :notworthy:.

About the package: it was packed very good. You can send a egg in this pakage without getting hurt, i need 10 minutes and a knife and a scissor to open it. Everybody receiving from hont will now what I am talking about. It was like xmas. And then I see them, what a beauty:

Pam 111 swiss mov. Very nice watch. Looks great, feels great, very accurate, the lume ist good, but im not specialiced on pam so look at the pictures.

Omega Semaster Planet Ocean: What a watch, its big, its heavy, its great. I put it on the kitchenscale (220 gramm). It feels great on the wrist. The seamaster sign and the seamaster writing is very close to genuine, I( have a genuine omega seamaster), the only thing that is now so good, but thats the point with all the chrongraph watches i order, it is sometimes tricky to set time or date with the crown, because its not that accurate. But thats only a little problem. Overall a very nice watch.

3. Order: Rolex Pro Hunter Deep Sea PVD, swiss mov.;
Ulysse Nardin, Maxi Marine Diver Blue surf limited Ed 1846; Chanel J12 o8 full ceramic in White and finaly the replacemt for the rolex from the first order,

Asked price, after one day I got all prices and I ordered on Sunday, paid via Werstern Union on Monday and received the traking number on wednsday. The watch arriverd here on friday, thats very fast. I think hont must pay penalty for delivery in recless speed ^^ :).
Package see second order, so after 10 or 15 minutes of hard work I see the watches:

Rolex Pro Hunter, nice one, very black. Heavy (about 190 gramm) also very good, nice lume, the watch strap is very nice. Sorry I write alway the same, but my technical english (I am from germany) is not so good, but you can see the pictures.

Ulysee Nardin: A real beauty, i love this watch, see pictures

Chanel: Also a beauty, I buy it for my wife. I looks great.She have a genuine rolex, but now she only wears the chanel.

Rolex Sub see first order. My favorit watch, great watch, good watch strap, very good lume. see pictures.

Overall its a pleasure to to business with hont. The prices compared to others are very good, you get answers on your questions very fast he delivers very fast and he cares for the customer. He replaces the watch get by customs without any discussions. For me AAA Dealer :cool2:.

So thats it, now the pictures. Sorry for my "not so good" english, as I write already, its not my native language (german). The photos are also not so good, i think next time i spend more money in a good camera, than in new watches.

Omega Seamaster:

CIMG0701.jpg

CIMG0703.jpg

CIMG0620.jpg

CIMG0625.jpg

CIMG0621.jpg

Pam 111:

CIMG0704-1.jpg

CIMG0634.jpg

CIMG0631.jpg

CIMG0630.jpg

Rolex Pro Hunter Deep Sea:

CIMG0646.jpg

CIMG0651.jpg

CIMG0686.jpg

CIMG0712.jpg

CIMG0716.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

Rolex Submariner:

CIMG0666.jpg

CIMG0673.jpg

CIMG0720.jpg

CIMG0721.jpg

CIMG0672.jpg

Ulysse Nardin, Maxi Marine Diver

CIMG0706.jpg

CIMG0642.jpg

CIMG0706.jpg

CIMG0640.jpg

CIMG0639.jpg

CIMG0638.jpg

Chanel J12 o8

CIMG0655.jpg

CIMG0717.jpg

CIMG0660.jpg

CIMG0657.jpg

CIMG0656.jpg

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
That's quite a haul you got there! Congrats on some great pickups.

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Great review,lot of info, tks a lot.
Congrats, you will enjoy you Xmas with really nice watches.

watcher13

Known Member
7/6/08
Very nice Zako. I'm considering the UN Maxi Diver. What type of movement is yours?

Zako

Horology Curious
10/11/09
Hello, the Movement from the ulysee is Swiss mov. Its a absolut nice Watch. I Love it.

z9opw3zj

9/10/09
Zako, mein Freund, that's a great thread! Thanks for taking the time and sharing with us!

Congrats with your watches and wear them well!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Hello, the Movement from the ulysee is Swiss mov. Its a absolut nice Watch. I Love it.

Forgive me if I am wrong, the movement in this watch is Asian. There is only one movement that fits this layout and it's Asian, not Swiss. Nice watch though, it's on my list! :)

Magna

Horology Curious
10/10/09
I think I have just seen my next watch in your photos -- the Ukysse Nardin, Maxi Marine Diver. Does anyone how how accurate it is to the gen?

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
Sorry for derailing the lovely thread, I am just comparing the UN Blue Surf limited edition with the original.

Here is the picture for reference
263-36LE-3.jpg

You will notice that magnifiying portion on the dial at 6 for date is very small and precise in gen as compared to this rep. The marker for at 6 position is more visible in gen than rep. Color of both Hour and Minutes hands are lighter in color.

Zako

Horology Curious
10/11/09
You are right, the ulysse nardin have an asian movement. I read the discription of hont again, sorry my mistake, but its a very nice watch.