• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HONT Order to the US

kitersoze

26/11/08
Greetings and salutations, fellow members. Placed an order with Hont for the SD43, going to the US. Timely communications, quick process, even given a +15 hour timezone difference (and just how busy I know Hont to be). Response to Inquiry: 2 days. QC pics & video after Payment Confirmation: 1 day. After approval given, Product to Shipment with Tracking Details: 2 days. After Carrier pickup, time to Delivery at my door: 8 days! Product arrived impeccably and securely packaged. Everything with Hont was as usual: smooth, professional, courteous. Really couldn't ask for a better buying experience. But this was a problem-free transaction. More importantly is how it is when the inevitable problems do arise in this hobby. Hont is a long time TD for a reason. Here are a few pics. Cheers, everyone.

ProperHomeless

Looking Around
27/7/22
Hey! I’m also in the U.S. and have set up an order that is now pending with Hont. How to I pay? Do I specifically need the WhatsApp, app?