• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont is da bomb! Rlx 126500 Panda CF

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
So, I finally took the plunge and went out of my IWC/Omega/Panerai/AP comfort zone and bought my second-ever Rolex rep (after my Pepsi CF). 😅

Of course, it had to be a Daytona and I went for the 126500 Panda Clean Factory and picked Hont as TD since he made an offer I couldn't refuse. Despite Clean reportedly having issues with the authorities, receiving QC took less than a week. The first specimen suggested was perfect, no faults or issues, so I greenlighted it after just 30 minutes.

Shipping was ultra-fast (8 days), which even Hont found quite astonishing. 😂

KYdlBR.jpeg

The watch arrived fully stickered. It keeps excellent time, the rotor is almost noise-free, the overall quality of this rep is next level. Time setting, manual winding, handling the crown, chrono pushers, clasp and bracelet, everything feels gen-like (maybe not necessarily Daytona-gen-like, but nothing screams "rep!" like with other reps when handling them sometimes 😆). Clean really knocked it out of the park with this one.

I'm extremely pleased with how this transaction went, as always with Hont. Sead and Hont are my two "primary TDs" to inquire first at the moment.

Full recommendation from me!

Messi

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
Looks really great. The biggest take away is the makers and bezel font brightness are significantly better from the 116500
Black Dial arrived, white en route
ENJOY!

Reactions: eBoy