• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont is a man you can truly trust

beachcat

Known Member
30/7/09
Sending many hundreds WU to a guy in China is something I would never do .........ever.
UNTIL....I met RWI........and ultimately Hont.
Now I do it without reservation.

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
hont?????????

sorry to bump your thread mate but for some reason it wont let me start a new one.
i know this game is all about patience but i paid hont on the 5th for 3 watches and i havnt heard a thing since.he was supposed to be sending some photos!!
anyone heard from him lately??
i chose him down to all the reviews about how fast he was and how good.
i normally use robert but he didnt have the ladies watch i wanted and i needed it for a birthday.
i know all about him being busy etc,but an email doesnt take long.
anyone else waiting on him????

geoffric

Horology Curious
18/7/09
Had been waiting to hear from Hont since the 1st but just heard from him today. Guess he has been very busy.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
He apologized for being so late getting back to me today--AFTER ONLY TWO DAYS!

Hont is The Man. Gracious and reliable, IMO. No worries.

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
lucky you mate!
he got in touch last night,didnt have the one of the watches,offered me something else and now hes gone again!!!!
still no pics of the others from last week.
im not worried,just a bit pissed with all the stop start going on.

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
no mate,i mean pics of the actual watches hes sending.ive spoken to him now,he sent me pics of the brietling & hublot but hes waiting on a pam before he can ship to me.guess its just......wait.good job ive got mw2 to keep me occupied

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
its no big problem,im not going to start bugging the man or start some mad "wheres my watch thread",its not going to get them to his office any faster....
my problem is ive been spoiled by roberts amazing service,when he says hes got a watch,he means hes got it,not,ill go and find it...
everyone has different experiences with each dealer,i do think that honts main problem is his success,he probably needs a day just for emails,never mind sourcing watches and shipping them.

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
go to hont in the dealer section,his website link is there and theres also a link to his photobucket account.

beachcat

Known Member
30/7/09
Anyone know how accurate the EMS tracking is?
latest post for me is on the 11th dispatched from Guanzhou
no JFK arrival post......after 3 days?
Do they always post accurately or is it hit or miss on the accuracy?

anyone tell me their experience with this ?

Thanks