• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Holiday over,I will back to work soon!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

From Oct 1th to 8th,it's the National Day and the Mid-Autumn festival,
very important holiday in China,
all factories,market,dealers,post offices,etc,all have this holiday,I didn't work in holiday too,
I think most of you know about this holiday in China,
but still some members don't know about it,so just inform you here,

in fact,from Sep 28th,factories stopped to receive repair watches already,and post office stopped to receive packages too,but from 9th,all things will back to normal,

before I left for my holiday,I send about 40 packages out on that day,but still have about 30 orders in my house,for these customers,please don't worry,I will try my best to finish them for you asap,

I have some customers paid to me recently(in my holiday),if I didn't reply you,please don't worry,I will back to you soon,

I back to my house about 21:00 pm on 8th,so I will back to work from 9th,
I opened my gmail just now,
found about 300 new emails(which send to me in my holiday) are waiting me to reply,
really thanks to all of your support,
I will try my best to reply asap tomorrow,

if I didn't back to you in time,if you saw this thread,please send me new emails or PM via RWI,
I will back to you when I see it,

really thanks to all your understand and support!

Best Regards
Lucy

D

d4m.test

Welcome back, I'm quite new here and I can clearly see how people have missed you!

Email sent & I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

DaytonaFtw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/17
Cant wait for my qc pics :) she said im gonna get them 9th but maybe shes busy :)

dmontalban

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/17
Hi Friends,

From Oct 1th to 8th,it's the National Day and the Mid-Autumn festival,
very important holiday in China,
all factories,market,dealers,post offices,etc,all have this holiday,I didn't work in holiday too,
I think most of you know about this holiday in China,
but still some members don't know about it,so just inform you here,

in fact,from Sep 28th,factories stopped to receive repair watches already,and post office stopped to receive packages too,but from 9th,all things will back to normal,

before I left for my holiday,I send about 40 packages out on that day,but still have about 30 orders in my house,for these customers,please don't worry,I will try my best to finish them for you asap,

I have some customers paid to me recently(in my holiday),if I didn't reply you,please don't worry,I will back to you soon,

I back to my house about 21:00 pm on 8th,so I will back to work from 9th,
I opened my gmail just now,
found about 300 new emails(which send to me in my holiday) are waiting me to reply,
really thanks to all of your support,
I will try my best to reply asap tomorrow,

if I didn't back to you in time,if you saw this thread,please send me new emails or PM via RWI,
I will back to you when I see it,

really thanks to all your understand and support!

Best Regards
Lucy

Welcome back Lucy! Waiting for your reply!
[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

hey i have sent you some pms and emails :) wainting for your response <3