• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hola! Looking for a Sub No Date :)

paison

Horology Curious
5/9/22
Hello, rep family!

Hope you guys and girls are doing very well. My first post here on the forum, happy to be a new member! 😊

I'm thinking about buying a Submariner 114060 no date. So far I'm leaning towards a VSF, which I'll probably order from Hont as he's a well-regarded TD. Anything in particular that I should ask him? Is the VS3130 a reliable movement and can I find replacement parts for it if necessary? Any help is very much appreciated! 🙂

Thanks for all the great info and the many comparisons you guys have already posted here, they are indeed very helpful!

All the very best and have a great day! 🥳

mrtwelvetwelve

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/22
Nothing in particular to ask him really. He is straight forward, sometimes takes a while to reply but within less than 24 hour usually. He does take Paypal but likes wire transfers better. Nothing in particular to ask him as VSF is pretty solid with good movement. Dont' be too alarmed about timegrapher as the amplitude can register lower for VS movement. You CAN substitute VS movement with gen parts to franken it, through I do not see why it needs to be done.

Reactions: paison