• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Highly Recommended Watch Making Services

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
Solution6 has done various watch jobs for me to an extremely high standard. First class communications, fantastic photos along the way with great attention to detail and fantastic after sales support

My collection was missing something that looked vintage so I started trawling the for-sale section and came across this beauty built by the man himself.

https://clickpix.org/images/z8jejQ.jpg[/img]

After sales chat led to me asking Lucian to improve build quality, finishing and alignment on a couple of 1675’s. His work vastly improved the look and running of these watches.

After that, I asked Solution6 to build a franken 18239. I collected the parts with his help and support and this beauty was the output. Took a few months to find the bits needed and a couple of return trips for small snags. Lucian was more than helpful and made the process extremely enjoyable.

While building the 18239 Lucian also built this beauty with parts I collected from Ali Express.

I’d highly recommend Solution6 for all your watch making needs!

Reactions: Caril and Solution6