• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi there.. new and going crazy!!

vanx

Known Member
17/8/13
Hello everyone, I've discovered only few days ago this amazing rep world.. I always wanted to buy a nice made watch online but I was thinking all the online shops were a scam! This forum made my day! I usualy read & search A LOT, so I don't think I will post much messages. Payed this morning Ryan for a Diver noob 4.1 that is my dream, when I get QC photos where can I share those with you? (ok I've re-read the QC sticky, I will post only if not sure with a certain detail..) I'm not that expert.. I only have one gen Longines and one gen Tudor, plus a GMT ceramic replica but nothing that competes with the quality of yours! Have a good day!

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
:howdy:

Welcome here. Read more is good for you and also hope that you can participate more here as we have a lot of friendly and knowledgeable members here.

For your Diver V4.1, try not to post your QC photos if you don't see any issue with the watch as it is against the rules. There are a few threads here regarding the Diver V4.1, take a look and do some reading there and you will know what to look out for and what you can expect in this watch.

:cheers:

vanx

Known Member
17/8/13
Yeah, edited the QC part while you was replying to me! Thank you guys!!

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
I don't think there is anything wrong with posting QC pics after you get your watch. What is wrong is posting QC just to ask if anything is wrong with it before you accept it.
My QC pic
ujygavy2.jpg

The watch when it got to me
emybady3.jpg

Just gives you the idea that just cause a QC pic might not look so good. Doesn't mean the watch doesn't look good. Keep that in mind when looking at QC its about imperfections like crooked markers, cyclops, or misprints on lettering stuff like that.

Sent from hell with love!

vanx

Known Member
17/8/13
For example I don't see anything bad in that QC photo!! But yes I perfectly understand!

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
No nothing bad but the QC pic looks bad in general compared to the one I took. And it's a crappy iPhone pic.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator