• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi - new to the board - posting pix of a Seamaster

jerryss

10/9/08
Hey everyone -

Love this board - so glad i just found it!

I have been posting over at the "new" section, and a little on the Breitling section, getting torn apart for my 2 bad reps I put up there.:) :) I just found you guys, so it has really been hit or miss with reps, and it see,s like it's been mostly miss. :)

Anyway, I wanted to put up a picture of a Seamaster i got from http://www.lifetimereplicas.com, and after seeing the beautys on here, I wanted to put these up and see what you guys thought of it -

*** I'll also add a picture of the dyanamic trio. The Omeag Rep with the other two i mentioned - sorry for bad pix, I didn't have access to my Canon.

Thanks!

Jerry
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
nice looking seamaster!!
I dont see very many of these around but its still one of my favorite watches.

I'd be careful with this website though.. inacccurate/deceptive descriptions and above avg pricing for faux chrono reps.. lots of breitling fantasy models.. mostly very inaccurate reps.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
This is the way to become a part of a forum. Dive right in, post some pictures, good for you. I agree with dizzy, I would step gently with the dealers outside of the forum from here on in. You never know what you are going to get.

Kahn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/08
Great looking seamaster! Mine gets TONS of wrist time, hope you love it as much!

jerryss

10/9/08
Thanks, you guys -

THanks, Brtelec, I figured I could throw some images up, showing the good and the bad - I have already learned a lot in the few days on here - - and I love this board - it's really great!!

I wish I found you guys a few months back though - woulda saved me some $ and some dissapointment on the Breitling reps :(

Jerry