• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hi, I'm new

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Spending too much?!?!? You just joined today! Man, you may have a problem. :wink:

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions and join in on discussions.

ljay

23/4/06
Welcome to the Dark Side and the spending too much club :) :) :)

Ljay

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Welcome to the best rep forum. If you think you're spending too much now just wait!! :lol: I found this place 2.5 months ago and now own 9 reps!! :lol: :lol: And countless TC straps thanks to Elliot :lol: :lol:

wanmadtim

26/3/06
Welcome grebeck, the guys here are the best!...................Keeping an eye out for the postman bringing your rep is the worst part of the whole deal................I'm going nuts here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: wanmadtim

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Welcome. As you can see, you're not alone, but we're not a very good support group as we ENCOURAGE the addiction! :wink:

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Welcome to the party!!!!! And I didn't think it was possible to spend too much!!!!!! hehehehe :lol:

Higgy 8)

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
welcome, grebeck. Make sure to keep one of those cd's easily accessible for withdrawal :p

grebeck

8/6/06
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
It started out harmlessly enough for me, I bought a watch with asian 21j movement and faux cronos. I loved that watch but needed an omega so I purchased a seamaster along with an IWC from a RWG board member. He introduced me to this place. Then I bought a great Deville Eta 2824-2 from Joshua. Now I still don't have rollie or a pam!<---never heard of panarai a month ago. Fortunately I have yet to spend total what a sale priced gen omega would cost. It sure is a lot of fun and I wear my reps with pride!

10acErnie

Known Member
6/4/06
grebeck said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
It started out harmlessly enough for me, I bought a watch with asian 21j movement and faux cronos. I loved that watch but needed an omega so I purchased a seamaster along with an IWC from a RWG board member. He introduced me to this place. Then I bought a great Deville Eta 2824-2 from Joshua. Now I still don't have rollie or a pam!<---never heard of panarai a month ago. Fortunately I have yet to spend total what a sale priced gen omega would cost. It sure is a lot of fun and I wear my reps with pride!

Welcome!!!............you have some nice pieces. Post some pics and share the fun!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Carsy Love!
Ahhh, the enjoyment
and the agony
joyment of knowiing finding
and agony of both decision of triggerpull
and the wait
the wait to see what now in stable, and then
the thought of the next prise pried from
selection virtual unlimit except for small detail
- that bux!
LOL
so sweeeeet...
K.
Life is Good!

dvn

27/5/06
Hey grebeck,
I see that you found your way to this forum now. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Check out Sichuan special on $100 ETA rollies.

grebeck

8/6/06
Hey grebeck,
I see that you found your way to this forum now. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Check out Sichuan special on $100 ETA rollies.

Thanks for introducing me to this forum. I have been in contact with Sichuan about not only a Rollie but also an ETA Omega constellation for my wife (gotta get her on board if I'm going to open up my wallet :wink: ).

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
u one smart dude!
: )

K.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
grebeck said:
just learning about reps (and spending too much already :( )

It is very much an addiction that can go out-of-control very fast. Welcome to the D.S.