• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from North East England

The_Edge

Looking Around
31/7/13
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to say Hello and say how excited I am that I found this site!!.
I love watches but like most people can not afford to buy the full priced version.
I'm looking for some info how to remove the back on a Rolex Daytona but no doubt there'll be info on the site.
Kind Regards

the Edgd

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Welcome mate.

Get yourself a plastic sticky ball. Squeeze and turn and you'll be good to go!

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
:howdy:

Welcome here and yes there are plenty of informations readily available here so you need to spend some time reading.

For caseback like Rolex and Pam, you can open it by using a rubber ball which you can get from ebay.

YW0896P-1.jpg

nige76

31/8/10
Welcome.
A DIY case back opener is some duck tape rolled into small ball sticky side out. Press the ball of tape on case back and twist works for me.

The_Edge

Looking Around
31/7/13
Thank you all for the lovely welcome :)
I shall try the methods that have been posted thanks again

Regards

Gary

The_Edge

Looking Around
31/7/13
By the way guys..which way do you unscrew the back counter anti clockwise(counter clockwise)?

Regards

Gary

Albieee

Known Member
26/3/13
Anti clockwise mate, I've also found it quite easy to unscrew a caseback if you wear rubber washing-up gloves. Put it face down in your hand and use your thumbs to twist the back off.. good luck!

The_Edge

Looking Around
31/7/13
Aww thank you very much for that..ill give it a try with my best washing up gloves on..won't tell the wife though :)

Regards

Gary

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE