• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from Italy

Peroni66

Horology Curious
5/10/22
Good evening, I'm new on the forum. I'm here to learn about the world of watches. I hope to find some detailed guide on how to distinguish a good replica from an original. Thank you in advance. Greetings, Peroni66

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir,

Nope, no info at all here, we just chill and hang out talking sh!t.

Joking aside, any watch related question is likely to have been asked, probably many times.

Most watches have a detailed thread showing the variances to GEN, at a macro level, so enjoy exploring the forum, whatever watches you choose to search for.

Plus, the below may be of interest, in case you havent seen it yet:

Reactions: Peroni66

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Ciao e benvenuto!
This place is the detailed guide, the table of content may be a bit chaotic, but if you take your time you'll get all the info you need. We're happy to help if you have any questions, just make sure you read the rules and stuff in the New members area stickies.
There's nothing like looking, if you want to find something.

Peroni66

Horology Curious
5/10/22
Welcome aboard Sir,

Nope, no info at all here, we just chill and hang out talking sh!t.

Joking aside, any watch related question is likely to have been asked, probably many times.

Most watches have a detailed thread showing the variances to GEN, at a macro level, so enjoy exploring the forum, whatever watches you choose to search for.

Plus, the below may be of interest, in case you havent seen it yet:

Thanks so much for the advice.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Itto

Completely irresponsible behaviour
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Hey there, welcome aboard!

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay - there's a wealth of information to be found and a lot of rabbit holes to explore :)

👍

Reactions: P..DR..D

Peroni66

Horology Curious
5/10/22
Hey there, welcome aboard!

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay - there's a wealth of information to be found and a lot of rabbit holes to explore :)

👍
Hi, nice to meet you. Yes, I noticed that there is a lot of useful information. Before proceeding with any purchases I think I will have to do a few months of reading 😅

Peroni66

Horology Curious
5/10/22
Ciao e benvenuto!
This place is the detailed guide, the table of content may be a bit chaotic, but if you take your time you'll get all the info you need. We're happy to help if you have any questions, just make sure you read the rules and stuff in the New members area stickies.
Hi, nice to meet you. Yes, it will certainly take some time before proceeding with the purchase. After a first look I noticed that there are a lot of things to learn.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Peroni66

Horology Curious
5/10/22
Ciao e benvenuto!
Hi, nice to meet you. Yes, it will certainly take some time before proceeding with the purchase. After a first look I noticed that there are a lot of things to learn.

Reactions: Feefo