• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from France

ddp

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/9/22
Hello everyone,

I'm from Paris. I recently joined the forum mainly because of M2M I won't lie. I was until now mostly on Reddit Reptime and Chinatime forums.

As someone concerned by the money I spend and to limite the environmental impact of my passion, I prefer to order all watches second hand (no pun intended).

I know I'll have to get more posts but I hope to be able to find sellers who accept me as a buyer soon. I know I will have to begin by lower tier reps of less wanted watches.

I have a lot of watches, mostly solar and automatic ones. For gen I prefer solar but for rep I'm ready to try anything. A rep quartz Cartier could be cool!

My only rep for now is a 30$ Casio GA-2100 with rainbow (crooked) indexes. I love it although it wont even come near of the baddest reps here. I had a Guanqin before that and a MiGEER but I gave them away, even if the Guanqin was cool, both were broken.

I will share to you what I buy as I'm searching for specific and sometimes uncommon pieces like LHD watches, skeletons and dress watches. I'm currently ordering some with a few TDs...

I mostly made this post to present myself as I know it may be easier then to deal with me afterwards. I'm here to buy all your drawer bottom treasuries!

Reactions: RoloDexie

ddp

12/9/22
I just saw a typo, and that I posted not exatly in the right place, but I don't find how to replace my post in the "Hello" section nor how to edit my message...

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Don't worry to much, a small mistake that doesn't hurt anybody.
You got an interesting proposition and for that I wish you good luck. Don't forget to read the stickies and all the relevant rules, even more important if you intend to be active m2m.
For the rest, just roam the place and you will find a lot information. You may want to use Google for research purposes instead of the search bar, I add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to my query and find loads of rwi threads. Don't use Google to find TDs though, lots of scam sites around, follow RWI'S links in the td section only.
Good luck!

Reactions: Xelor13 and ddp

RoloDexie

Getting To Know The Place
19/4/22
New Hampshire
Hello everyone,

I'm from Paris. I recently joined the forum mainly because of M2M I won't lie. I was until now mostly on Reddit Reptime and Chinatime forums.

As someone concerned by the money I spend and to limite the environmental impact of my passion, I prefer to order all watches second hand (no pun intended).

I know I'll have to get more posts but I hope to be able to find sellers who accept me as a buyer soon. I know I will have to begin by lower tier reps of less wanted watches.

I have a lot of watches, mostly solar and automatic ones. For gen I prefer solar but for rep I'm ready to try anything. A rep quartz Cartier could be cool!

My only rep for now is a 30$ Casio GA-2100 with rainbow (crooked) indexes. I love it although it wont even come near of the baddest reps here. I had a Guanqin before that and a MiGEER but I gave them away, even if the Guanqin was cool, both were broken.

I will share to you what I buy as I'm searching for specific and sometimes uncommon pieces like LHD watches, skeletons and dress watches. I'm currently ordering some with a few TDs...

I mostly made this post to present myself as I know it may be easier then to deal with me afterwards. I'm here to buy all your drawer bottom treasuries!
Hello...I'm a noob too and have used RWI TDs several times now and have not been disappointed. Cheers and kiss a French girl for me.

Reactions: ddp

ddp

12/9/22
kiss a French girl for me.
I'll remember to think of you.

Anyway, thanks to you 2 and my next posts will probably be asking for QC help. I've ordered a left-hand drive Sprite and a Skeleton Sub (Pirlo). But others are on the way.

I figured out it's better that I order first from TD to gain experience and then from second hand on M2M to find vintage pieces and frankens.

I'm looking for Pulsation dials (like the Daytona Pulsation Dial 6239 (1967) or the PP Multi-Scale Chronograph 9975) but I wasn't succesful for now. And TDs seems not interested by my weird askings. I think those would be very cool replacement for modern smartwatches.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

ddp

12/9/22
Indeed here's my first QC pictures: https://imgur.com/a/bQ1p1FC

I ordered oyster and they got me jubilee!

I didn't found nowhere on the forum to post these and get some help so I'll do it somewhere else.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Indeed here's my first QC pictures: https://imgur.com/a/bQ1p1FC

I ordered oyster and they got me jubilee!

I didn't found nowhere on the forum to post these and get some help so I'll do it somewhere else.
Read the rules about QC first, you can't post indiscriminately.

Reactions: P..DR..D

ddp

12/9/22
Thanks for the answer. I know the purpose of QC I found nothing wrong about the watch itself except wrong bracelet (Eric is changing it) and a stripe on the right side of the case.

I've asked Eric more info about the stripe but everything should be OK, I would GL.

Still very strange that I cannot edit my messages here...

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
As far as I've understood, only supporter status or higher gives you editing rights.

Reactions: P..DR..D

ddp

12/9/22
I've GL my first watch. Emotions here.

Okk I understand better, thanks. So you're a supporter for which team? 😂

RoloDexie

Getting To Know The Place
19/4/22
New Hampshire
I'll remember to think of you.

Anyway, thanks to you 2 and my next posts will probably be asking for QC help. I've ordered a left-hand drive Sprite and a Skeleton Sub (Pirlo). But others are on the way.

I figured out it's better that I order first from TD to gain experience and then from second hand on M2M to find vintage pieces and frankens.

I'm looking for Pulsation dials (like the Daytona Pulsation Dial 6239 (1967) or the PP Multi-Scale Chronograph 9975) but I wasn't succesful for now. And TDs seems not interested by my weird askings. I think those would be very cool replacement for modern smartwatches.
Those watch asks are unicorns from my NOOB pov...I had to use the googler to even know what they were. I suspect that most dealers are most interested in moving the hot, hot, hot hulks, 116500, royal oaks, etc. Good Luck!

ddp

12/9/22
Those watch asks are unicorns
Yes and that's part why I want them. I don't want everyone's black Submariner. The point with replica is that a lot of things can be found!

And indeed I found a pretty good replica from a Rolex modified by Artisans de Genève for Andreas Pirlo: https://imgur.com/a/VxpyMAS.

Gabriel0

1/10/22
france arceche
Bonjour à jdp je suis nouveau membre mais pas avec autant de connaissances que toi je recherche un Horlogé Français ou Suisse pour vérifier une réplique et réparer une Rolex
Aurait tu un contact
Car je n arrive pas a trouver Sur forum
Merci d'avance
Je suis d'Ardèche
Gabriel

unclejohn

Great Balls Of Fire
Banned
3/7/21
France
Bonjour à jdp je suis nouveau membre mais pas avec autant de connaissances que toi je recherche un Horlogé Français ou Suisse pour vérifier une réplique et réparer une Rolex
Aurait tu un contact
Merci d'avance
Je suis d'Ardèche
Gabriel
MP

ddp

12/9/22
Aurait tu un contact
Merci d'avance
Je suis d'Ardèche
Gabriel
You can find a few answers on the forum actually, but in Paris. For example, the jeweler at 190 Rue Saint-Maur in Paris X seems to accept reps. But theres mixed reviews, not enough I think. It would be great if you share you review afterwards if you find a watchsmith.