• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi everyone!

idiotgamling

Looking Around
21/6/13
Looking for a Breitling Barnato Racing with black dial....correct direction and font on date wheel and also correct hour markers at the 9 a clock subdial (steering wheel).
Anyone that knows if it's possible to find??

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Polite people usually write introduction in the first post...
Oh, sorry... I just noticed your nick name... It explain everything...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'm looking for a money tree, not sure where to find the either
Welcome to RWI idiot:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

idiotgamling

Looking Around
21/6/13
Hello Mike,
I am from Sweden (don't assume that everyone is from US or UK).
My nickname has got nothing to do with what you think if you are not english speaking.
And if you are polite as you say, are you then not supposed to show some courtecy and respect for newcomers as well.... It can be their first time in a forum.....
By the way it should be explains it.... ;-)
I have collected watches both genuine and replicas for about 20 years, ´which means that I am a bit picky about details of the replicas I am buying...

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Welcome to the forum man. If this is your first time to a forum, then you must know some common rules. You will most def get attacked for a post of this kind. Reason being is, there are lots of vets here and everyone has put in their time.

So the best thing to do is to go to the main page and read the section that is titled for new members.