• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HI, EVERYONE !

Ralphista

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/24
Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo qui. Non mi sono presentato prima per evitare i soliti convenevoli, tuttavia vi ringrazio di cuore per avermi accolto in silenzio. Ho sperperato un patrimonio su questi oggetti fino al 2013 circa. Nel senso che ho comprato tutte le versioni migliori e quelle vecchie, "colpevole" di avere qualche dettaglio non corretto, molto spesso le ho buttate nella spazzatura o le ho scambiate per pochissimo giusto per far eliminare definitivamente quelli con il "difetto" precedente. Ho fatto costruire 2 Daytona d'epoca (6263 con Valjoux 72 e parti originali) e 16523 (Zenith El Primero con parti originali) che conservo gelosamente non tanto per i soldi spesi ma per il tempo e le energie mentali dedicate nel reperire tutto il necessario. Ora ho la collezione "preziosa" aggiornata solo al 2013 circa e in questo periodo mi piace comprare di tanto in tanto repliche usate come nuove di buona qualità ma mi sono innamorato di Richard Mille e cerco di procurarmi quelle che considero le il meglio alle migliori condizioni. Ho deciso di presentarmi oggi perché, alla fine, pensavo che avrei potuto sembrare rozzo e, con te, non avrei mai voluto farlo. GRAZIE .

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here.

The forum's language is English, but you can post in Italian in the appropriate international subsection:
Only English elsewhere or your posts will be removed and you'll get an infraction.

Next time you want to "throw in the trash" an old rep, call me, I'll take it.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

Don't be afraid to post noob questions in the new members area. In doubt, use the flame free zone. If you feel uncomfortable anywhere in the new members area, please reach out to @eBoy or me. Mutual respect is of utmost importance to us. On the other hand, we're grown-ups and are supposed to be able to deal with a bit of irony, don't take it personally, ever, a bit of irony never harmed anyone. If you laugh at jokes, you'll make friends faster.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: eBoy

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi @Ralphista

I think you need to send in English for most of us to be able to understand.
Welcome to RWI Forums!

Cheers.

Ralphista

17/3/24
Hi, everyone again ! Sorry for the previous post but i had automatic translate activate .
So i repeat all in English language :

Hi, everyone, I'm new here. I didn't introduce myself earlier to avoid the usual pleasantries, however I sincerely thank you for welcoming me in silence. I squandered a fortune on these items until about 2013. In the sense that I bought all the best versions and the old ones, "guilty" of having some incorrect detail, I very often threw them in the garbage or traded them in for very little just to have the ones with the previous "defect" finally eliminated. I had 2 vintage Daytonas built (6263 with Valjoux 72 and original parts) and 16523 (Zenith El Primero with original parts) which I treasure jealously not so much for the money spent but for the time and mental energy devoted to finding everything necessary. Now I have the "precious" collection updated to just 2013 approximately and in this period I like to buy good quality used replicas like new from time to time but I have fallen in love with Richard Mille and I try to get the ones I consider the best at the best conditions . I decided to introduce myself today because, ultimately, I thought I might come across as boorish and, with you, I would never want to. THANK YOU .

Ralphista

17/3/24
Ciao e benvenuto su RWI! Sono felice che tu abbia trovato la strada qui.

La lingua del forum è l'inglese, ma è possibile postare in italiano nell'apposita sottosezione internazionale:
Solo inglese altrove altrimenti i tuoi post verranno rimossi e riceverai un'infrazione.

La prossima volta che vuoi "buttare nella spazzatura" un vecchio rappresentante, chiamami, lo prendo io.

Per favore prenditi un po' di tempo per leggere le discussioni nell'area nuovi membri (tutte le sottosezioni), impara le regole base del forum e ottieni ottimi consigli nel processo. Ad alcune domande è già stata data risposta, questo è solo un esempio:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...hreads/you-are-welcome.10935638/post-11179738

Un altro buon thread da leggere per capire da dove viene RWI e alcuni fondamenti è questo:

La maggior parte delle informazioni che devi sapere per iniziare sono lì. Se ti stai preparando all'acquisto, leggi gli adesivi prima di ordinare. Una volta terminato, puoi continuare a imparare leggendo gli adesivi in tutte le sezioni rimanenti. Se è incollato, è un'informazione importante.

Se intendi vendere, leggi con particolare attenzione le regole di vendita e tutti gli sticky presenti nella sezione vendite e assicurati di comprendere ogni singola regola. Qui l'infrazione delle regole di vendita è presa molto sul serio. Come nuovo membro non hai diritto a vendere. Utilizzare la sezione vendite è un privilegio, l'idoneità va guadagnata, assicurati di sapere e capire come.

Per qualsiasi altra cosa, sentiti libero di contattare @eBoy o me, saremo felici di aiutarti, consigliare, indirizzare, spiegare. Non esitare.

Non aver paura di postare domande da principianti nell'area nuovi membri. In caso di dubbio, utilizzare la zona senza fiamma. Se ti senti a disagio in qualsiasi punto dell'area nuovi membri, contatta me o @eBoy. Per noi il rispetto reciproco è della massima importanza. D'altronde siamo grandi e dovremmo saper gestire un po' di ironia, non prendetela sul personale, mai, un po' di ironia non ha mai fatto male a nessuno. Se ridi alle battute, farai amicizia più velocemente.

Questo forum è un tesoro di informazioni e trae vantaggio dall'impegno di tutti i membri che si prendono il loro tempo per condividere le proprie conoscenze, aiutarsi a vicenda e divertirsi. Ci auguriamo che trarrai beneficio e apprezzerai questa piattaforma, oltre a contribuire positivamente ad essa.

Se in qualsiasi momento senti di contribuire anche ad un altro livello, sentiti libero di inviare un messaggio privato al boss (trailboss99) per diventare un sostenitore e ottenere alcuni piccoli vantaggi con lo status (diritti di modifica, ad esempio).

Godetevi il forum.
Thanks a lot of heart . I think this is a very nice place .

Reactions: Feefo

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi @Ralphista

RWI is definitely a great place to discuss about the great hobby on watches, be it genuine or replicas.

Have loads of fun here.

Cheers and happy weekend.

Ralphista

17/3/24
Hi, all . How can I edit a post ( or also delete if possible ) ? Thanks a lot. Have a nice Sunday .

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi, all . How can I edit a post ( or also delete if possible ) ? Thanks a lot. Have a nice Sunday .
You can't unless you become a supporter or patron. Pm trailboss99 for more information.