• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi All!

mgood4u2

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/8/13
just another noob saying hi! i've already learned a lot in the few days i've been here thanks to the great ppl here!
i'm looking to buy a Pro-Hunter sub, with as much bang-for-the-buck i can get for $500 or under! (correct dial, correct back, marker lined up etc) id like to be able to shower/swim in it, more than be anal about minor details though!
I'm ready to buy now! I'm in the conus and would prefer conus dealer to expedite everything with credit card purchase.

thanks again to all the great ppl here, and a cheer for all the money i'm sure to spend after learning more about this stuff!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section after your Rolex adventure

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

Luthier

Respected Member
30/9/09
Forget about swimming with ANY replica. And... why would you want to shower with the watch? Most dealers are in China, not in US, only WBK and BK in US, not sure they sell Pro-Hunter.
Welcome!

mgood4u2

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/8/13
I'm near, in or around water a lot and would just like to know my watch wont be ruined if splashed or showered with is why. there are a few other models i want as well but this seems to be the hardest to find right now