• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hermes Togo Birkin Brown 25cm with silver hardware,the best quality of it in leather market!!!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Except get the best quality of watches in the watch market,I can get the best quality of lady's hand bag in the leather market too,
in the leather market,there are more than 1000 shops,so if you want to find the best quality of a bag,need find them one shop by one shop,
to compare the quality again and again,then can find the best one,

in the leather market,there are many brands of rep bags,like Hermes,Chanel,LV,Dior,Gucci,YSL,Fendi,etc,
but the best quality of them are Hermes and Chanel,

for these Birkin bags,main have 3 kinds of them,
one is all made by machine,one is half made by machine,half made by handwork,one is all made by handwork,

for all made by handwork of Birkin bags,there are many shops have them too,this one below is the best quality of it in the leather market,

usually,the price is $2050,

but if you want it with stripes on the leather,need add $150 for one,
usually,about 50~60 leathers,then can find one with stripes,this one below is with stripes,
so this one is $2200,

my customer told me she super like it after got it,and told me it's perfect,so I think you will like it also,hehe,

and certainly,for a birkin bag,the market have too many kinds of quality,prices can from $500~$3000(I mean other Birkin with large size) for one,
so I just mean for the 25 cm of it,this one below is the best now,

I just took pics via my phone,it's Iphone X,I am not good at take pics too,so the pics will have chromatic aberration,
but please don't worry,it's correct and the total same color like gen,

except this Birkin,this factory have many other size of Birkin and have many other best quality of Hermes too,
so if you want any other the best Hermes,or other cheaper Hermes,please tell me too,

my email is [email protected]

z8ntPi.jpg

z8n6cc.jpg

z8nBSb.jpg

z8nrmX.jpg

z8nlep.jpg

z8npt5.jpg

z8nTHt.jpg

z8nCEF.jpg

z8nX12.jpg

z8nd4E.jpg

z8nMPs.jpg