• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with QC pics from Marvellous

gsyyz

Looking Around
20/11/11
Hi Guys,

First post on this forum and first ever rep purchase. I've decided to go for the 45.5 PO from Marvellous. Did all my research on the forum but still need your advice before I reply with the go ahead to ship. This forum has been great so thank you to all for being so informative.

Thanks,

gsyyz

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I see a nice watch. I do not see what exactly it is you want? All reps are flawed, so it's really up to you if you like the watch or not. You picked the best dealer on the forum IMO.
Enjoy your new watch.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Great first choice from the top dealer...! I see no problem with it, i think its ready to ship!!!

gsyyz

Looking Around
20/11/11
Wow you guys are quick, can you spot any flaws on this one. It looks good to me but I'm a rookie. Marvellous has been amazing with replying to my emails...does this guy ever sleep. Hopefully the shipping isn't affected by the xmas rush. Thanks for your quick replies and advice.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Its the usual flaws the rep has, nothing more so as to concern about. Only noticed that weird thing on the movement holder, but nothing serious, the movement looks perfect...

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
No glaring issues from my side. Enjoy the watch!

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Serial no....??>>>

Do these usually have one..???
I have only owned the very inexpensive editions.....

EDIT....OK...I can see it now!!!

gsyyz

Looking Around
20/11/11
Thanks guys sent Marvellous the OK to ship. Came back on RWI to search for the next rep.