• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help with my first purchase

fratete

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/20
genova
Hi guys', this is my first purchase from a TD. I payed inside toro's bravo website for a tag heuer calibre 1887. i have received the pictures from toro's bravo. i ask for a gray dial but he has only a black dial. someone could help me to understand if the watch is ok from the pictures? Is it defected (dust, scratches or others imoerfections). i see that on the back there is written "swss made" instead "swiss made" but i see that all the v6f car1887 replica pictures into the TDs websites there is this problem. How can i do/ask to toro bravo about this issue? thank you in advance!

nitrams2000

10/5/17
Toro is real cool. He will work with you if its something you do not want but yes that is SWSS and that's how they came for the version and model from what I am reading. I would research it further and just ask/tell Toro what you want. he will take care of you , he's always been good to me

Nikosnick

Looking Around
28/9/19
Dears hello! Thanks for the great content through the forum!

I couldnt find a more relevant thread with photos on reviews, and i want to ask the below on this

I have this rep quartz version. is it worth it (look and feel quality) to proceed with the v6f?

Overal comments on this rep, do you consider it high class?

Thank you all!

*If thread creator or mods are not ok for posting this here i can create another thread