• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with bolt that closes the clasp for PO

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
I received this beautiful Watch from a TD today and after 5 minutes of wearing it opened , when i tried to close the clasp (deployant) i saw that the bolt that help closing it is not there...

Do you think the TD can send me the bolt alone or will he want to get the watch and fix and then ship it back to me??

here is a pic (bad lightning )

e213710e.jpg

alistairw

Horology Curious
11/4/10
Just see if they can send you the clasp section, shouldn't be an issue , all TD are very good and will look after you. If you send the watch back for repair it will take ages in turnaround time and cost a bomb.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Wow....I would send him that pic and ask him to send you out a new bracelet.

Or clasp as ali says would do fine, still though, no way send it back, usually they won't bother with parts, they will just send you out a full bracelet...it's easier for them also.

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
Thanks... Im waiting for the TD to respond , I like the idea of send me a bracelet because it will faster

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
hmmm... No response yet from TD..... I guess the emails for a sale goes to a different bucket that the email for help LOL

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
LOL......... the TD responded and says will ship the bracelet.... lets hope is fast as the watches that I bought