• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help Omega CrPo Pearl?

Medeco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/12
USA
Hello guys, the pearl on my 42mm CrPo has fallen out. Are there any dealers here that offer a replacement pearl only. What would be the best glue/adhesive/epoxy to use.

cedric33

Known Member
23/11/11
Not the same problem but interested too.

My pearl of my Liquid Metal is brown lol, it is so ugly.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Dealers don't offer pearls only. At this point I don't think you will he able to even get a replacement bezel...

Dealers don't like selling parts.

Best solution is to use a genuine used bezel as a pearl donor. At least that's what I would do.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Jonrocke

10/2/13
It maybe worth buying a used Omega bezel and fitting the pearl from that.

Medeco

18/8/12
USA
Thanks guys does anyone know if the lume from a regular PO is the same green as the CrPo?

mvyzfr1

25/11/12
These are Rolex Pearls. Omega pearls are made different aren't they?

Yes, these don't look right on an Omega. I bought one just to see if there was any chance it could be used, but it definitely does not look good for an Omega.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Big difference!
That's what I thought. I know WM don't sell any PO Pearls I don't think. If they do they are not listed. I have ordered countless pearls for guys over seas and never seen any PO pearls in there listing's.
Omega pearls are smaller than a rolex pearl. I to need a pearl for one omega I just ordered from silix. All the listing's I have seen on Flea bay you have to buy insert to get the pearl. They run different prices from 30 to 45 dollars for a nice insert and pearl.
:cheers:

Medeco

18/8/12
USA
Are all of the Planet Ocean pearls the same? Im wondering if I can take one off from another PO and if it will fit the CrPo.