• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help! Need to find best replacement bezel insert for UPO

Kalsicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/11
The insert on mine appears to have the '20' problem detailed in the other thread. I want to find the best replacement bezel insert for the UPO that I can. There are a few on ebay, they're $30 and I think the pearl might be a little wrong but I could be mistaken.

Anyone else have any ideas? Anyone here have one they'd be willing to sell? Don't want the one major tell on my UPO being something so minor!

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Buy the gen bezel fro ofrei. It cost $200 plus but I think it's worth it.

Kalsicks

5/8/11
Nah, maybe sometime, but that's a but steep for my purposes at the moment. Just looking for another good rep bezel to get the job done. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
IMAG0057.jpg

This is the most decent aftermarket i have seen. wholesaleoutlet990 at ebay carries them, just ask for the instert with the smaller and centered pearl...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
No thats not what i got... Too big, not centered and not straight, as far as i can see.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
He's well known for sending out different or just plain wrong stuff and then not accepting returns. Beware when you buy from "Mr. Slimeball" as he's known on other forums.

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
I had the aforementioned UPO bezel insert and compared to the new GEN, it is actually not too bad.

He's well known for sending out different or just plain wrong stuff and then not accepting returns. Beware when you buy from "Mr. Slimeball" as he's known on other forums.

Well, I know for a fact that he accepts refunds; I returned my first order with no problems. Besides eBay will give you your money back anyways - the buyer is always right, even when he is wrong... trust me, I know.

Kalsicks

5/8/11
Well we'll see what I get. It will at least will be better than what I've got, because the 20 is all messed up and going off the edge. Pretty obvious.

tracyl

22/4/11
I have a 45mm bezel from wholesale99 that is centered and never used. I couldn't get my bezel off, so ended up selling the watch, so I still have the bezel. Anyone want it let me know. $20 and free shipping.

Kalsicks

5/8/11
I might take you up on that if the one I get from him sucks. Thanks for the offer!

By the way guys, my understanding is that after getting the original bezel insert off, I'll have to somehow remove the pearl because it's part of the bezel (and the new insert has a pearl glued on it)? How do I remove the pearl?