• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me find 42mm Rubber Ocean

pearsth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/11
I have been looking and looking and cannot find a 42mm Planet ocean in black/white with a rubber starp. I emailed a few dealers via their web sites with the following answers:

MarvellousReplica - doesn't have any more 42mm
TrustyTime - Says the maker does not make 42mm with rubber strap
TimeShop - No reply, but they DO have a 42mm rubbers strap on their site, but it has the orange bezel and numbers.

http://www.timesshop.net/planet-oce...-planet-ocean-orange-rb---swiss-eta-2836.html

I am really liking the $248 sale price on time shop, but don't want to buy orange. I actually love the look of the orange in the pictures, but I don't want to have an orange watch every day.

Anyone know of a dealer who can take care of me? I was going to buy the ss bracelet and get the band separately, but that drives the price up and I don't want to be switching bands around. My plan is to have three reps - a SS dress (submariner), a black leather dress (tag calibre 17) a black rubber daily (Ocean), and a brown leather dress (Pam, maybe). I don't want to bet switching bands between SS and rubber all the time.

I am looking for a Swiss version.

Thanks,

Tom

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Buy your PO and flip the bracelet.
Maybe check the Strap section.
I think someone is selling a 20mm PO rubber strap.....:whistle: