• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help! Looking for an seamaster aqua terra, any tips?

kingkongkj

Still New
6/8/12
I am new to RWI and am looking to buy an omega seamaster aqua terra, brown leather strap, can anybody reccomend the best place to get one,
many thanks

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
I had a look around for one recently and couldn't find anyone offering the latest version without blue hour markers, if you like that version you're in luck, otherwise consider a Rolex DateJust!

templeton

19/11/11
Yup, I haven't checked all the TD's sites but Puretime seems to have the best selection of the newer models that I've come across - or at least has them categorized separately to make them easy to find.

kingkongkj

Still New
6/8/12
Thanks I'm interested to see if anybody has purchased an aqua terra before and can vouch for the quality etc? many thanks for comments though

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
Are you looking for the new or the old model. New model: Puretime is the place to be. Old model: check Perfect Clones. He has some very limited old stock, in silver/ blue. Best AT rep ever.

kingkongkj

Still New
6/8/12
thanks have checked out perfect clones, however cant find any reviews of them on the forum has anyone used them before?