• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help: Looking for a Speedy rep

enyong112

31/8/09
Hello guys,

Looking for a speedmaster rep... I want the old speedmaster like the moon watch but I want the one which has the solid caseback... Any suggestions? I would like to get a good movement as well...

Thanks in advance...

camarito

28/4/10
i have been looking for the same thing. the quartz one seems to be the best deal. but the chronos does not work like the gen althoug hthey work. Also the omega simble at the rep is metalic and elevated whereas at the gen its printed at the dial. any other inputs?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Closed caseback has been out of production in a decent rep for ages now. We are hoping that when the new co-axial MVT version with correct subdial placement comes in it will have the correct back.

Col.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No one has seen one yet.
It should look like an original Moonie but with the correct subdial spacing the the new MVT allows for. Hopfully it will come with the closed caseback.

Col.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
Hello guys,

Looking for a speedmaster rep... I want the old speedmaster like the moon watch but I want the one which has the solid caseback... Any suggestions? I would like to get a good movement as well...

Thanks in advance...

I love Speedmasters also and that was my first rep. For a solid case back, the easiest choice would be a quartz version.

http://www.timeshops.net/OM0009_-_O...AL_SS_SS_-_JAPAN_OS_CHRONOGRAPH_250002-77.htm

The lemantia/seagull version seems to have the open caseback exclusively as far as I have found. I'm not sure about the 7750.

enyong112

31/8/09
Ok thanks, will just have to wait for the version that Col. is talking about...