• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help in buying first PO

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Well I was looking around and I know about all the trusted dealers and I was doing some research and Ioffer kept coming up every once in a while. I found this:
http://www.ioffer.com/i/70011456?store=1

I know its prob something like 21J which for me is fine or if it isnt can someone tell me what it is. What I wanted to know what was what you all could tell by just looking at the pics what you find wrong with it. I talked with a member here and they said they have purchased from the seller before and delivered what was pictured.

I just bought a VIPmarnier as a first watch so I am getting use to all of this. I know the omega symbol and the font are pob off as well as the sea horse, but the hands look correct.

Any help you all could give I would really appreciate. The reason I am looking on Ioffer is because funds don't allow for that too much (broke college kid :( ) Thanks!

Also if you know of something like this but around 100 thats better please let me know in a PM or something.
Coldi

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Re: Help in buying firt PO

Regarding the PO, maybe the Omega experts can tell you how accurate it is, the movement looks like an Asian 21j to me. D4M has a group buy for the UPO at the moment, I've gone for one of these as myself as they're supposed to be a really good rep. At $195 shipped why don't you try to stretch to this, if funds allow, to avoid any dissapointment.
Regarding iOffer, I've used this dealer myself without any problems and can vouch for his service, just hope you get the same as I did, good luck with your descision and any outcome of it... :wink:

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Re: Help in buying firt PO

I have to agree with Boss, if you are looking for a PO you should get in on the group buy. You will not get a better deal, period.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I would love to join the group buy. D4me actually helped in getting my first watch for me about a week or so ago and I love it. For the price it looks awesome. I really like eta movements and hopefully when I'm out of college I will be buying a LOT more. However funds prob won't let me get in on the group buy. That's why I was asking about the one from ioffer and seeing what people could tell me about it by looking at it.

But if anyone could look and help me out I would appreciate it. Doesn't have to be perfect but enough people won't second guess it.
Scone- I think I actually heard from the dealer from you.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
COLDI said:
I would love to join the group buy. D4me actually helped in getting my first watch for me about a week or so ago and I love it. For the price it looks awesome. I really like eta movements and hopefully when I'm out of college I will be buying a LOT more. However funds prob won't let me get in on the group buy. That's why I was asking about the one from ioffer and seeing what people could tell me about it by looking at it.

But if anyone could look and help me out I would appreciate it. Doesn't have to be perfect but enough people won't second guess it.
Scone- I think I actually heard from the dealer from you.

Hi Cold,

Save your money or sell some blood and get in on the group buy. You will be happier in the end, IMHO.