• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help identifying watches

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16
Hey yall,
i have a couple reps i bought a few years back that are just collecting dust. So i would like to sell a couple for a fair price, mostly fair for the potential buyer but don’t want to let’s say sell a €250 watch for €75. Is there anyone willing to help me determine decent asking prices?

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hey yall,
i have a couple reps i bought a few years back that are just collecting dust. So i would like to sell a couple for a fair price, mostly fair for the potential buyer but don’t want to let’s say sell a €250 watch for €75. Is there anyone willing to help me determine decent asking prices?
I think that, yes, you can post here and find people to identify what reps they are. For the price, you'll get some opinions, too. Would be nice if you could tell what you paid for them in the first place. Remember that we have a no-profiteering rule here.

Reactions: P..DR..D

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16
I think that, yes, you can post here and find people to identify what reps they are. For the price, you'll get some opinions, too. Would be nice if you could tell what you paid for them in the first place. Remember that we have a no-profiteering rule here.
Thanks, i honestly don’t know what i paid exactly. Probably a lot more than i can ask for them now. And i’m not really interested in asking as much as possible. Just trying to figure out what a decent amount is to ask and i will ask less than what is fair.
I’ll start making some pictures and post them here.
Thanks again for your reply.

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16
2tone sub, according to seller it has a SH3135 movement. bought it 2 years ago. I'm not sure if uploading the pictures work, if not than I'll try again haha.

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16