• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HELP! I need hands for a 4th gen PO with swiss movt.

squeaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/06
I got one getting assembled by Vacuum and he said the hands are worn and need to be replaced, need some good rep hands or gens. for the 42.5 model
I think he'll be using a 2836 movt.
Thanks

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
can u just buy them off of ofrei for like 60 dollars? i think its worth the money.

Brand9avenue

4/2/07
Will the one used on the reps work for you?

squeaker said:
I got one getting assembled by Vacuum and he said the hands are worn and need to be replaced, need some good rep hands or gens. for the 42.5 model
Thanks

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Brand9avenue said:

squeaker said:
Thanks

He needs hands for a PO 42.5mm to fit an ETA 2836

Hands size are

1.5 hour hand
.90 minute hand
.25 seconds hand

Yes will fit.

squeaker

10/11/06
Thanks Vac.
My watches are in his possesion waiting on useable hands for the PO and some for an IWC Ingenieur.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
squeaker said:
Thanks Vac.
My watches are in his possesion waiting on useable hands for the PO and some for an IWC Ingenieur.

get the gen hands ! :wink:

Brand9avenue

4/2/07
I should have some spare here, let me check.

vaccum said:
Brand9avenue said:

squeaker said:
Thanks

He needs hands for a PO 42.5mm to fit an ETA 2836

Hands size are

1.5 hour hand
.90 minute hand
.25 seconds hand

Yes will fit.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I do have spares too. Superlumed too :p However, I strongly suggest you go for the genuine. They are worth it.

rei

18/12/06
Where can u get gen hands? I do not see them for the PO anywhere....only for the seamasters. I did not find them on otto's site.

tia
rei

rei

18/12/06
What is vaccuum doing to the IWC? both hands and dial superlume? I'd be interested to see the results :)

-rei

squeaker

10/11/06
I priced them with gen springbars from ofrei today, about $68 delivered but I hear there can be a wait of several weeks for them, plus I don't plan on keeping the watch so I don't want to invest much money.
If any of you guys have some please pm me.
Thanks