• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[Help] Broken AP15400 RO Butterfly Clasp

duped

waverly
26/2/24
Previously bought APSF 15400 from TT end of March. 2.5 months after, I realized that the clasp broke off. The screws slowly came off without me knowing. I only have one screw left. Even if I did have all the screws, not sure how the mechanics of the butterfly clasp work in order to fix it.

I know there is 6 months warranty but I feel like the cost of sending and communicating is not worth it. Any advice on where to buy a replacement or how to fix it?

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
I don't think you will get any "warranty" on a bracelet, this usually only applies to movements.
If you don't want to try to fix it yourself, disconnect it from the watch and take it to a watchmaker. Get it fixed.

Reactions: duped

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I know there is 6 months warranty but I feel like the cost of sending and communicating is not worth it.
No there isn’t a warranty on this issue.
But the good news is that it is a relatively simple fix. Just get the screws and affix them again and your clasp will be workable.

Reactions: TESLA760 and duped

duped

waverly
26/2/24
Is there a good places to buy the screws that will ship to CONUS? Tried doing searches for them and saw topwatchparts.com selling buckle pusher screws, but i wouldn't know.