• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello

amdmonster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/13
Just saying hello and after looking around here for some days now i can now say well hell. I have always enjoyed watches and other things. LOL My collecting started around 15-18 years ago. I use to collect pretty heavy probably 10-12 years ago but stopped due to kids, and other expensive hobbies. I have been out of the rep scene for atleast 8 years and i can say WOW how things have changed since. I sold and gave alot of my collection away thru the years to people and friends. My obsession began with the infamous presidential day-dates and stayed a Polex for a few years until i found out there was far better looking brands and styles. Don't get me wrong I still like a Rolex,....(its a classic) but in my main collecting days it wasn't them i would look at them but wasn't that big into them and i still feel the same today. Other than watches it was always guitars, guns and 80's freestyle bikes mostly.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Just saying hello and after looking around here for some days now i can now say well hell. I have always enjoyed watches and other things. LOL My collecting started around 15-18 years ago. I use to collect pretty heavy probably 10-12 years ago but stopped due to kids, and other expensive hobbies. I have been out of the rep scene for atleast 8 years and i can say WOW how things have changed since. I sold and gave alot of my collection away thru the years to people and friends. My obsession began with the infamous presidential day-dates and stayed a Polex for a few years until i found out there was far better looking brands and styles. Don't get me wrong I still like a Rolex,....(its a classic) but in my main collecting days it wasn't them i would look at them but wasn't that big into them and i still feel the same today. Other than watches it was always guitars, guns and 80's freestyle bikes mostly.
WELCOME amdmonster!!! WELCOME to RWI!!! i know there's a very friendly guitar maker in the house...:hehehe:

:cheers:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section (Panerai watches)

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

nomismak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/11/12
Hello,
Welcome mate, I'm from a FINE country.

Cheers......:cheese: