• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Poland

Basik9

Getting To Know The Place
24/10/22
Hi there!

I'm new to rwi and also new to rep game.
I'm looking for buying my first rep, used or new, but I've heard that there is alot of factories out there and specific models are better in each factory, like clean factory or VSF.

I was thinking of grabbing 126613LN but I'm scared that the gold parts will wash off, so I think the safer option is getting full silver one like Batman, or Deepsea D-Blue Dial.

Can you please help me with picking the best factory for these watches, and also for recommending some TD in Europe? (I'm from Poland).

Thanks and greetings,
Daniel

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Trusted dealers can be found here:
Supermirrors has EU stock:
For the remaining queries, you ought to do some research to pick the one you feel is the right one for you, each factory has its pros and cons, so you have to decide what you can live with.
You can research either by using the search bar or google. If you use google, add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your research (e.g. 126613LN) and you'll find tons of threads on the matter. Same goes for gold, you can research also that. There are gold plated and gold wrapped watches, but you really should collect information. My personal opinion is that if it's not a betaer and sometghing you would wear on selected occasions, then it may do, otherwise it would inevitably fade or chip away.
What I do advis rst thpough is that you read the sticky threads in the new members area where you can get a lot of good info and advice for your first steps.
I'm not an expert on Batmans or Deepsea, but there are a lot. Clean may be an option for the GMT, but don't take my word, there surely are other offerings out there.
For anything else, shout out!

Reactions: P..DR..D