• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Oz!

pat.375

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/10/22
Hey there. Newbie here on RWI, but am aware of the community via Reddit for about a year. Already have one rep and am looking to expand the collection, also looking to find rep-friendly watch smiths in Oz.

I always said to myself I'd have one rep and then that would be it. It's increasingly likely that it won't be the case lol

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Unfortunately, you caught a little disease like many other of us here. Nobody can save you now. So the best thing you can do is, enjoy the forum and share your experiences with an amazing community of like-minded people!
As to your query, check out the tech section, you may find a suitable watchsmith there:

Welcome!

pat.375

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/10/22
Thanks everyone! Happy to be here after hearing about it from Reddit, so much info I've yet to go through but since I've been bitten by the bug I might as well spend some time learning more. And thank you Feefo for pointing me in the right direction. Nothing actually wrong with my watch at the moment, but am looking to the future as it's not lost on me that we deal with reps and they may have their issues.