• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Arizona

jbenjamin23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/9/13
Arizona
Look forward to learning from all of you and being apart of the forum. I have owned a few Gen Time Pieces such as an Rolex Explorer 2, Jacob & Co, and a 5 time zone Ice Link. But I just purchased my first rep from Josh @ Perfect Clones today. A Breitling Super Avenger updated Lume dial. A business partner of mine bought the same watch at Tourneau for $11k with a large Diamond Bezel and I want to see If he can tell the difference or not. Minus the Diamonds of course. That was the main reason of buying a quality rep is to save myself on the thousands I have already spent in the past on gens and to make my friend feel as if he wasted his money. So well see. I was apart of RWG for a few days and ready about 50 threads or so to educate myself. But I see there sight is down for some reason? So I guess ill make my home here.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Welcome to RWI mate.
happy-096.gif

Plenty of good people here to offer some great advice.

Have fun and enjoy.
respect-051.gif

Mr. A.

29/8/13
Howdy from Phoenix!
Good to see another desert dweller around these parts :p
Just ordered my first rep, good luck with yours!

jbenjamin23

7/9/13
Arizona
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Excited to see my Super Avenger come in. If all goes well from this purchase and I can get a drop jaw from my friend over his gen SA. I plan on getting a Hublot Diver 4000, Omega Updated Planet Ocean, and a nice Pan Lum. Look forward to sharing real pics to get some feedback of what I got.

Mr. A.

29/8/13
Awesome to hear !
I ordered the HBB Black/Blue magic v6.

I work in a jewelry store and we carry the gen model of this in a butt ugly brown color, but I'm going to do a side-by-side later on.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You picked a great rep as your first one. Tell your buddy he overpaid by about 5k. You can find GEN SA's with factory diamonds for around $5k.

jbenjamin23

7/9/13
Arizona
Thanks for the welcomes. Hycinex- I cant wait to do a side by side with my friends as well. BMW760- My friend got his with a custom diamond case and partial diamond bracelet along with the bezel. So If you can find one for $5k less lol, let me know I'll Invest In it and sell it. :) But I'm sure if you look hard enough u find anything In a certain price range. But thanks. I hope its a great rep. Thanks again for the welcomes.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section (Panerai watches)

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

jbenjamin23

7/9/13
Arizona
Quick? Guys if you know on my Breitling Super Avenger I noticed In my QC pics a blue 3ocklock push/pull button? What is that? Sticker or is that the actual button?

jbenjamin23

7/9/13
Arizona
ALE7575, I actually have a Panerai In mind as one of the next buys. Thanks look forward to being apart of that.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Look forward to learning from all of you and being apart of the forum. I have owned a few Gen Time Pieces such as an Rolex Explorer 2, Jacob & Co, and a 5 time zone Ice Link. But I just purchased my first rep from Josh @ Perfect Clones today. A Breitling Super Avenger updated Lume dial. A business partner of mine bought the same watch at Tourneau for $11k with a large Diamond Bezel and I want to see If he can tell the difference or not. Minus the Diamonds of course. That was the main reason of buying a quality rep is to save myself on the thousands I have already spent in the past on gens and to make my friend feel as if he wasted his money. So well see. I was apart of RWG for a few days and ready about 50 threads or so to educate myself. But I see there sight is down for some reason? So I guess ill make my home here.

Welcome!:cheers: