• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from America - Seeking VSF Aqua Terra

TimepieceTalk

Getting To Know The Place
6/3/23
USA
Hey all! Excited to join the forum and continue digging in. I have always loved different types of watches. Started out with a range of Seikos from family when I was younger and purchased a gen Omega Aqua Terra quartz about a year ago. It's in great condition, but now considering a rep Aqua Terra by VSF since I enjoy the look of the newer style.

I have been already browsing some of the threads with different experiences. Does anyone have a TD recommendation for a VSF Aqua Terra?

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Hey all! Excited to join the forum and continue digging in. I have always loved different types of watches. Started out with a range of Seikos from family when I was younger and purchased a gen Omega Aqua Terra quartz about a year ago. It's in great condition, but now considering a rep Aqua Terra by VSF since I enjoy the look of the newer style.

I have been already browsing some of the threads with different experiences. Does anyone have a TD recommendation for a VSF Aqua Terra?
Any TD can source it for you. Read reviews on each TD, price shop, and decide who you want to go with. Everyone will have their favorite TD.

Reactions: TimepieceTalk

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome to RWI!
Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), a lot of questions will be answered right there, and you'll also learn a couple of basic forum rules which are good to know.
@e1phantom already answered your question on the TD: all have access to the same watches, it's up to you to decide which one you like. To choose one, you may want to read their shipping and reimbursement policies and payment methods, there are slight differences. JTime is often mentioned as being a good choice for complete newbies because of his quick responses and him taking you through the process. In any case, armk yourself with a lot of patience, sourcing and subsequent shipping can take some time, the TD can be unresponsive at times, but you don't have to worry about much, TDs tend to communicate if there's something new to tell you. If they have nothing for you, they won't reach out.
Use only the TDs from RWI's trusted dealers section and follow those links, do not ever google a TD as there are numerous copycat scam sites around.
If you need anything, feel free to contact @eBoy or me, we'll be happy to assist.
Enjoy
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

TimepieceTalk

Getting To Know The Place
6/3/23
USA
Hi and welcome to RWI!
Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), a lot of questions will be answered right there, and you'll also learn a couple of basic forum rules which are good to know.
@e1phantom already answered your question on the TD: all have access to the same watches, it's up to you to decide which one you like. To choose one, you may want to read their shipping and reimbursement policies and payment methods, there are slight differences. JTime is often mentioned as being a good choice for complete newbies because of his quick responses and him taking you through the process. In any case, armk yourself with a lot of patience, sourcing and subsequent shipping can take some time, the TD can be unresponsive at times, but you don't have to worry about much, TDs tend to communicate if there's something new to tell you. If they have nothing for you, they won't reach out.
Use only the TDs from RWI's trusted dealers section and follow those links, do not ever google a TD as there are numerous copycat scam sites around.
If you need anything, feel free to contact @eBoy or me, we'll be happy to assist.
Enjoy
Thank you! I will take some time diving into the threads!

Any TD can source it for you. Read reviews on each TD, price shop, and decide who you want to go with. Everyone will have their favorite TD.

That's great that there are different options. I'll do some research. Thanks!