• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everyone!!!!

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
I made it here, and I hope that this place will be a nice place to hang out in. I'll be brave and I'll add a picture. This picture is one of myself and Sensei AJA Advincula, one of the foremost martial artists in the world, who I have the pleasure and honor of training with. Just how good is he? Well, he brought martial arts to the US Marine Corp, and he also created the USMC weapons and hand to hand combat training program. Just FYI, I'm on the right. Yes, martial arts is an even bigger passion than watches for me. I train in Isshinryu Karate, Kodokan Judo, Escrima, and Kobujitsu. I hold the rank of Ni-Dan (second degree black belt) in Isshinryu karate. I also am a certified instructor.

meandAJA.jpg

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
glad to have you here!.....get the other link for your picture..the one that start with IMG...then it will show on the post..
look forward to seeing you

i took the liberty of fixing that for you......

I also lover martial arts....Im a first degree black belt in tae-kwon-do.....havent studyd in a while though....

Tink131

16/3/06
Hi WackoBirdKeeper,
Welcome to the forum. I'm interested in your name- do you really keep birds? or what's up with the name?
My son-in-law is a 3rd degree black belt in something...? Also was golden glove a couple of years and went for Olympic tryouts for boxing, but didn't make that one. :cry:
We're a friendly bunch hope you like it here.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
hey nice to see u guys, i to finished my career in tae -kwon- do , 2nd dan , was trained by my uncle since i was 7 years of age, and i taught all through my teenage years, i chose this style of martial arts simply because half of my family is korean, and my instructor/uncle moved from korea and lived with my family for a few years till he got on his feet, so he opened his on school shortly after he moved in and got me interested in martial arts, i grew up in the era of joon re and john chong international champions, i wish i never gave it up , i got to the age in my life where girls and partys were more interesting and i kind of faded out of it, boy taht was a big mistake , i always think about what kind of shape i would be in right now if i stayed focus, ok now im sad so i will go now lol

wacko nice meeting u

Tink131

16/3/06
Pugwash said:
Tink131 said:
That means "Please don't hit us ..."

ps. Welcome to the forum. Please don't hit us.
[smilie=laughing6.gif] [smilie=laughing7.gif] [smilie=laughing9.gif] [smilie=laughing8.gif]

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Hello Wacko and welcome to The Dark Side!

Unlike everyone else, I have no training in martial arts at all. I do have a black belt in Glock, but that doean't hold a candle to anything you can do.

I will second Pugwash and say, please don't hit us!

LOL

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Welcome to RWI, I have no black belt but I have seen Walker Texas Ranger several times.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
since ive been out of it my belt has turned white again lol

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
drmmaster said:
glad to have you here!.....get the other link for your picture..the one that start with IMG...then it will show on the post..
look forward to seeing you

i took the liberty of fixing that for you......

I also lover martial arts....Im a first degree black belt in tae-kwon-do.....havent studyd in a while though....

You should pick it back up. I have come to really love what I do so much that the dojo has become a home away from home. I never ever thought that I would get this involved. But, karate has become a passion. Besides. when you reach a certain level, it really gets to be fun to spar. I love to mess with peoples heads when I spar now. You really piss people off when you get them to block their kicks with their own hands.

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Tink131 said:
Hi WackoBirdKeeper,
Welcome to the forum. I'm interested in your name- do you really keep birds? or what's up with the name?
My son-in-law is a 3rd degree black belt in something...? Also was golden glove a couple of years and went for Olympic tryouts for boxing, but didn't make that one. :cry:

Actually, I only have one bird. He is a Nanday Conure, and he is a real wack job. The bird is psychotic. I guess that's why I love the little bastard so much! (SMILE)

BTW: Good going for your son in law. You must be proud!

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Pugwash said:
Tink131 said:
That means "Please don't hit us ..."

ps. Welcome to the forum. Please don't hit us.

Don't worry. If I do hit, I won't hit "THAT" hard. I'll just leave a few bruises. I promise to not break any bones here.

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Roeod4 said:

Unlike everyone else, I have no training in martial arts at all. I do have a black belt in Glock, but that doean't hold a candle to anything you can do.

LOL

GLOCK???? What is GLOCK?

Also, why do you call this the dark side?

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Bigshooter said:
Welcome to RWI, I have no black belt but I have seen Walker Texas Ranger several times.

LOL! Actually, Chuck Norris is a very good martial artist. Just for the record, his martial art is Korean in origin. It is called "Tang Su Do".

I prefer Okinawan martial arts.

Tink131

16/3/06
WackoBirdKeeper said:
Roeod4 said:

LOL

GLOCK???? What is GLOCK?

Without smiley are winkies one might think that you were serious about those questions- at the risk of being a tard by answering them- a Glock is a gun- so Roe might not be trained in martial arts, but he can that you on anyway. And we call this the dark side because we have a Star Wars theme going on here- see the dark? What skin you got showing?- I think solaris is the black...? You can change it in your profile.

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Tink131 said:
WackoBirdKeeper said:
Roeod4 said:

LOL

GLOCK???? What is GLOCK?

Without smiley are winkies one might think that you were serious about those questions- at the risk of being a tard by answering them- a Glock is a gun- so Roe might not be trained in martial arts, but he can that you on anyway. And we call this the dark side because we have a Star Wars theme going on here- see the dark? What skin you got showing?- I think solaris is the black...? You can change it in your profile.

Ahhh, the Star Wars thing! May the schwartz be with you!!!

From one of my all time favorite movies, Space Balls!!!

Favorite quote, "I'm a mog, half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
WackoBirdKeeper said:
Roeod4 said:

LOL

GLOCK???? What is GLOCK?

As Tink already stated a Glock is an Austrian made handgun, designed to be lightweight and give off less recoil than any other handgun. Have you ever heard someone talk about a plastic gun? Most of the time, that’s a Glock.

The Dark Side actually came from one of our members, who referred to us as such on another forum. He was referring to the dark theme that runs throughout RWI. The default theme being Black and Blue. We liked it and took it for the nickname of the forum. So now on the other forums when people talk about the Dark Side, they are talking about us....or being evil.

2jedi0

8/8/13
I made it here, and I hope that this place will be a nice place to hang out in. I'll be brave and I'll add a picture. This picture is one of myself and Sensei AJA Advincula, one of the foremost martial artists in the world, who I have the pleasure and honor of training with. Just how good is he? Well, he brought martial arts to the US Marine Corp, and he also created the USMC weapons and hand to hand combat training program. Just FYI, I'm on the right. Yes, martial arts is an even bigger passion than watches for me. I train in Isshinryu Karate, Kodokan Judo, Escrima, and Kobujitsu. I hold the rank of Ni-Dan (second degree black belt) in Isshinryu karate. I also am a certified instructor.

meandAJA.jpg

Have you ever studied Wu TangTai Chi?