• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello All...Philadelphian

njs5119

Looking Around
14/8/13
Hello,

My name is Nick. I'm relatively new to watches. I've grown up around my father who was very much into his time pieces.

Still a young working professional so I do not have the means to buy the wrist candy that I would like. My father is a Rolex junkie and hardly will look at anything else. On the other hand, I have been looking to branch out.

I fell in love with the Panerai Radiomir Composite Black Seal and I wish I could find a replica that fits my desires. I do not know why but I love the look and style of majority of the Panerai's but the Composite Black Seal does it for me..

Hoping you all can share some good information and help lead me on this journey.

I came to this site hoping to learn and find a reputable replica maker that makes quality Panerai products that will not cost me anything close to the real thing.

Thanks guys for your time!

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
Welcome!

I grew about an hour and a half away in Lancaster PA

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Read, read, and read again, there's plenty of information.
Welcome aboard!

njs5119

Looking Around
14/8/13
Thanks all, reading and reading, have been for the last couple hours actually. Lots of information to take in. Hoping some of the kind people will tell me whom they've had success with in the Panerai field. Thanks again!!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
New guy from Phily......

Welcome from sunny Los Angeles........get on the TDs [trusted dealers section] and check out their offerings.......... eye candy for sure............ again welcome to the "tourbillion carousel" and prepare for a dizzing but enlightening experience !!! :cheers:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Welcome.
You will have fun here. Keep reading and I am sure you will find you first rep. Stickies in all the sections are very informative. It will give you a great deal of knowledge about various watches and help you become better part of the community.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Got stuck in Philly recently... didn't like it much.

stinky-o.gif

cuttycutts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/13
Hi guys from South Jersey . Love the site already ...
Can you guys shoot me a few sites that you've bought from before that don't take 3-4 weeks to get product and are good quality reps? Thanks M

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12

njs5119

Looking Around
14/8/13
Um trick question. Steve Prince of Steaks on St. Vincent Street. Find myself to be more of a Nick's Roast Beef guy.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm still reading, haven been on and off all day since last night.