• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Heavily modded PP 5711

Sakul12349

Supporter
Certified
29/3/23
EU
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal FF / Wise
Movement Details?
Miyota 9015 workhorse
Piece Origin?
M2M Erinoush - private deal
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Need funds
Asking Price?
2.200 EUR shipped
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Mclarendude
Shipping Costs?
Included
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Selling this heavily modded and highly gen-like 5711, which I purchased from Erinoush for 2,700 EUR two months ago. The movement has been checked and regulated, and the crown stem and tube were replaced after I received the watch.

It's the best 5711 rep I've seen, and it looks like a genuine piece on the wrist... But don't expect 100% perfection; for example, the date wheel isn't 100% perfectly aligned, as everyone familiar with PP and the 5711 knows that the gens typically also have some imperfections.

- Buff dial with corrected hour markers
- Custom date wheel
- PF bezel CNC reshaped
- PF mid-case trimmed and beveled
- PF caseback trimmed
- Crown trimmed
- 3K bracelet beveled and flexible end-link mod
- Deep crystal
- Fully re-polished and brushed
- Checked and regulated movement
- Replaced crown stem and tube

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

.Patsch.

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/11/20
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: Sakul12349

Sakul12349

Supporter
Certified
29/3/23
EU

theREALgoat

Respected Member
Certified
14/8/14

Sakul12349

Supporter
Certified
29/3/23
EU

Beam203040

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/3/20
Thailand

Sakul12349

Supporter
Certified
29/3/23
EU

g-yice

Repper 2.0
Patron
Certified
8/8/21
EU

g-yice

Repper 2.0
Patron
Certified
8/8/21
EU

Sakul12349

Supporter
Certified
29/3/23
EU

Supporter
Certified
27/9/16

Sakul12349

Supporter
Certified
29/3/23
EU

Reactions: joeyc

g-yice

Repper 2.0
Patron
Certified
8/8/21
EU

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/1/08
Nyc

• Love

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

Sakul12349

Supporter
Certified
29/3/23
EU