• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HBB Ceramic Black Bezel Group Buy Interest

reeseg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/06
Texas
Any other HBB owners want to try to do a group buy for the HBB Black Ceramic Bezel?

Both myself and a friend of mine have a SS HBB that we love the looks of - but we are both interested in changing the bezel to the black ceramic. His, because of a scratch - Me, because I like the looks of it.

BTW, If you have the H screwdriver, removing the bezel is a piece of cake. It comes right off...only held in by the small screws.

I think if we could get enough of us on board with group buy interest, we might be able to convince one of our dealers to approach the factory for us to secure multiple black ceramic bezels and (maybe) even the upgraded CF dials on a parts buy.

Anyone else interested in this? I hate to sell off my SS when all I really want is the bezel. Or am I smoking something...

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I'd be interested, but it depends entirely on the price. I have a bad feeling it will end up being easier to sell our SS models and just buy the ceramic version.

However, it would be prudent of the factory and the dealers to sell the bezels separately. I'm sure there are plenty of gen owners out there who would be interested in upgrading to the ceramic dial for a $150, rather than pay $900 for a gen bezel from an AD!

Then again, I also think would be wise for the factory to rep the steel and ceramic HBB bracelets for the same reason - plenty of gen owners would buy them!

soysauce8

26/4/07
I have been waiting a long time for someone to post this, finally

add me to the list, but please be easy on my wallet

joeyz400

I saved a ton of $$$
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/8/06
I would love to see a bezel and screw driver deal. I am in!!!!!! :twisted: I just got my SS HBB from TWP today. :D

dvn

27/5/06
i might be interested depend on price. I have a HBB RG.

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
i didnt even know they sold the ceramic bezels. who sells them and how much are they?

rangers158

Known Member
12/4/06
The last check with several dealers, factory do not just sell the ceramic bezel itself. Only screws are available for sale. Maybe with enough numbers that may change...

reeseg

10/10/06
Texas
You captured my thoughts... I've also discussed the option of the bezel with my dealer and they also said no parts are available. I figured with enough interest, we might influence the factory to make an exception.

rangers158 said:
The last check with several dealers, factory do not just sell the ceramic bezel itself. Only screws are available for sale. Maybe with enough numbers that may change...

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
I think everyone who owns a non ceramic bezel BB would be interested but I am not sure they would do it as they would prefer people to buy another whole watch surely?

reeseg

10/10/06
Texas
tomhirvin said:
I think everyone who owns a non ceramic bezel BB would be interested but I am not sure they would do it as they would prefer people to buy another whole watch surely?

I hope you're wrong. I CAN'T afford another one, especially when the dealers are offering it for over $500.00 ...but I would be willing to spring for the bezel and screwdriver and do the swap myself. I hope the factory will see things the same way.

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
If it becomes possible... depending on price... I'd probably be in for one with a screwdriver on the side.