• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have you ever heard this factory ?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Season 5 New Digs GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Fielding Black And White GIF

Reactions: RDRoss

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Funny thing is the dealer I talked with actually selling originals rolex,ap etc. while we were talking about the prices he said ‘ SSC factory is the best’ sounds super weird cause there is nothing I can find so far. Dealer is from Instagram
I for one love the idea of AD's mixing reps and gens together. Why just the other day I passed:

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Super Super Clone??

Well there’s a picture.. so it must be true lol

And let me guess.. it costs double what the other best one costs

Take no notice, heaps of sellers or suppliers claim factory names as a way of trying to be different.

No better than a drug dealer trying to convince you his shit is the better than the shit you get from the other guy.

Last edited:

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Hey everyone, I was talking with some dealers and one of them said SSC factory is the best for rolex’s. I’m trying to get some information about SSC but I think there is nothing? Until now I thought clean factory is the best for datejust’s and now I heard this.
If you heard SSC before please inform me
SSC, stands for Swiss Super Clown and is the unofficial (secret) name of your insta.dealer.
Only dealers who trade in both gen and rep are allowed to use the term (although for these dealers it makes no difference what they buy).

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
SSC, stands for Swiss Super Clown and is the unofficial (secret) name of your insta.dealer.
Only dealers who trade in both gen and rep are allowed to use the term (although for these dealers it makes no difference what they buy).
the big bang theory sheldon GIF

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me