• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have any Brazilians bought it yet?

BlackblockMODDER

Horology Curious
16/8/23
Hello, I'm Brazilian and I'm looking to buy my first pair of replicas, but I don't know the transfer apps that speak very well.

So if you're Brazilian and have received your watch in good condition, I'd like to know what payment method you used, whether you paid for shipping or TD, and if you had any problems.

Thanks for your help, I'm very close to buying my first watch :))

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I'm afraid I can't really help you with country-specific information. Have you tried looking for your countrymen in the international section?
When you pay a TD, you pay for watch and shipping (shipping price isn't included in the web listing usually). The TDs know their business and will select the best shipping method. You can choose a TD that offers reimbursement/replacement in case of loss/seizure to minimize risk.
If you don't find additional info here, just ask the TD, contact him beforehand, ask him for availability of the watches you want and tell him your concerns on payment methods and shipping. He will have options for you.

Reactions: BlackblockMODDER

BlackblockMODDER

Horology Curious
16/8/23
Thank you Feefo, I will look the international section and chat a little bit more with the TD. Best wishes to you !
:)