• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has the AP Bumblebee Been Discontinued?

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
Does anyone know if this model is still being produced? A few TDs I asked said they couldn't get it. Wondering if it's a current supply issue or if they are no longer produced. I'm in the market for one and trying to see the odds of buying new.

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
JF is no longer around. Your best bet is grabbing one if it goes up for sale on M2M
Bummer, they must not have been popular sellers. It seems like a lot of the ROO sport chronograph aren't too widely seen. I'm assuming no other factories took up pepducyion besides JF?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Bummer, they must not have been popular sellers. It seems like a lot of the ROO sport chronograph aren't too widely seen. I'm assuming no other factories took up pepducyion besides JF?
They were extremely popular sellers. The rep factories follow the demand for gens. These days a gen Bumblebee isn't highly coveted.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
JJF made it last year. Not sure it's the same quality as JF...

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
JJF made it last year. Not sure it's the same quality as JF...
I did more digging and it looks like some TDs can still source them (according to an initial email from one). Now if a purchase was made I'm curious if the TD could actually deliver or if they just assume they are available up front before checking.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I did more digging and it looks like some TDs can still source them (according to an initial email from one). Now if a purchase was made I'm curious if the TD could actually deliver or if they just assume they are available up front before checking.
JF no longer exists. Keep that in mind.

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
JF no longer exists. Keep that in mind.
I heard something similar with APF closing down due to raids or something similar. I'm sure the reasons for closure are different between the factories, but it was a surprise since APF seems to have made nice AP models.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I heard something similar with APF closing down due to raids or something similar. I'm sure the reasons for closure are different between the factories, but it was a surprise since APF seems to have made nice AP models.
Apf is back

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Maybe you could ask Trustytime, he added the JJF Bumblebee in May 2023. APF seems to make thicker cases (16.5 mm) than JJF. But it must be checked...

Reactions: Reaps