• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone heard of this site

momo88

Horology Curious
9/11/09
Has anyone heard of this replica website, if you already bought from this site please tell me your experience

here is the website link : www.precisionreplicas.com

[MOD EDIT: WARNING THIS IS A SCAM SITE]

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Scam site, they use pics of genuine models. Let me ask you this, what do they have that the trusted dealers can't offer you?

Second, please look out where you make these threads THIS IS NOT A BUYER REVIEW. I moved it for you.

momo88

Horology Curious
9/11/09
sorry, im new to this forum, where should i be posting this thread ?

i found out about this forum after i had purchased the watch from the scam site, now im gonna check if there is anyways i can return my watch and get a new one from a trusted dealer ;).

Many thanks

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
sorry, im new to this forum, where should i be posting this thread ?

i found out about this forum after i had purchased the watch from the scam site, now im gonna check if there is anyways i can return my watch and get a new one from a trusted dealer ;).

Many thanks

I see, if you paid by credit card call them and do a charge-back ASAP. If you sent your money via western union or money gram, pray and wait for its arrival, lol. Welcome to the forum mate, I moved the thread for you, just make sure you check where you make them or where they make sense, replica watch general discussion would've been an OK place to put it as well, but then we have this section. Best of luck!

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Oh, I didn't get to use my "Go for it. What could possibly go wrong?" line. :dissapointed:

Cheers, Xplodr