• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone had crown issues with a clean GMT-II?

Artyfowl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/24
Hi all. Received my v3 Pepsi last week and setting the time is an ordeal. First two clicks for gmt hand and date are fine but the final click to set the time is non existent and I really have to pull to finally get it to engage. Even then there’s no discernible click to let me know.

Is this a known issue or am I just unlucky?

Could it possible be fixed by removing the stem, cleaning and re greasing? Or perhaps something more sinister?

Thank you

Arsene.Lupin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/24
Hi all. Received my v3 Pepsi last week and setting the time is an ordeal. First two clicks for gmt hand and date are fine but the final click to set the time is non existent and I really have to pull to finally get it to engage. Even then there’s no discernible click to let me know.

Is this a known issue or am I just unlucky?

Could it possible be fixed by removing the stem, cleaning and re greasing? Or perhaps something more sinister?

Thank you
I had The same issue…but, while i was panicking i got the 3rd click done.was heavy for the extraction (the first time only)